Welcome we are here to serve you! Do you need a shower? We offer free personal care shower booking slots weekdays starting at 10am.
You can schedule by clicking the button below.
When you arrive you will be greeted by one of our personal care concierges . When its your time to get in the shower a concierge will provide you with a towel, wash cloth, and shampoo. Do you need something clean to put on after your shower? We maintain a donation based clothing closet and we would be happy to see if we have anything that would fit you. As you enter the shower you will be presented with a timer. Shower time slots are 15 minuets in length. Please make sure that you are respectful and adhere to the time limit. Your fellow guests thank you for your respect..... Would you like to invite a friend but they don't have an internet connection? That's ok we have multiple ways to book your shower. In addition to the booking on the website you can also talk with one of our concierges at our facility during our hours of operation.
Our address is: 1711 N Van Ness Ave Hollywood, CA 90028
Showers are in the Kohler Relief trailer in the Hollywood Adventist Church parking lot.
2. Safety and respect are paramount (You are expected to treat others like you would like to be treated)
3. Our staff and/or volunteers help to ensure a welcoming safe environment. You must follow the rules and be respectful to the staff. When give direction please respond appropriately.
4. For health and safety reasons the lobby is not available during Compassion Connection operation hours. Refrain from opening the glass lobby doors for any one only staff may open the lobby doors.
5. Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes: Guests will be asked to remove or cover anything offensive or that indicates gang affiliation.
6. Weapons including *Fire arms are not allowed on the Hollywood Adventist Church property. If you have weapons you may check them at the office. *Compassion Connection/Hollywood Adventist Church reserves the right to hold your weapons during an incident or if we believe you intend to hurt someone on or around our premises.
7. Offensive, abusive, and discriminatory language and /or behavior will not be tolerated.
8. We do not have storage, please keep a close eye on your belongings – we are not responsible for items left unattended. (items left behind are discarded at the end of the day)
9. Be respectful to the church and community including fire station 82, by not loitering, littering, or leaving items lying around. You are expected to clean up after yourself. All refuse/ trash should be discarded in an appropriate disposal receptacle. (It is never okay to through trash/cigarette butts on the ground)
10. Drugs and alcohol use and/or sales are not allowed on the property at any time.
11. Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area against the blue wall near the butt receptacle.
12. In order to maintain good neighbor relations, please do not hang out in our general area, within the “bubble,” Guests who are seen hanging out in the bubble may be subject to a suspension of services. (The bubble includes the area between the 101 freeway and fire station 82’s property as well as Van Ness or Canyon Drive.)
13. No loitering is allowed on the property at any time for any reason. (showers are available on an appointment basis only. Guest should plan not to arrive more than 15 minutes before their appointment time.) * Ask your friends to wait for you outside the bubble
14. Pets are not welcome on the floors in the building and must be on a leash or in a kennel well they are on the property.
15. Headphones/ or ear buds are required to listen to music or media well on our property. Use of Bluetooth speakers or other personal amplification devices are not allowed on the property.
16. Always be respectful of other people and property.
17. Vandalism of the Hollywood Adventist Church and/ or neighboring properties will not be tolerated.
18. By using the Hollywood Adventist Church facility you agree to hold the church, it's partners, and subsidiaries harmless from liability. We maintain our facility in good working order to prevent accidents and injury. However there is some amount of risk with any situation including with the use heat, water, and steam present in shower rooms. Use of the facility is at our own risk.